Toronto Field Notes

Jamaican Curried Chicken & Rice | Spadina St.
Macchiato | Spadina St.
Pork Bun | Dundas St. West
Chard, Zucchini, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Stromboli | Queen St. East
Paneer Tikka Masala | Gerrard St.
Cappuccino & Maple Oat Scone | Spadina St.
Burger & Fries | Queen St. West
Cappuccino & Bear Claw & Sherlock | Spadina St.
Bacon, Chicken & Brie Croissant, Greek Salad | University Ave.
Panang Curried Chicken | Gould St.
Due Fette di Pizza | Queen St. West
Macchiato | Spadina St.
Ramen with Shoyu Broth | Baldwin St.
Cappuccino & Caramel Butter Tart | Spadina St.
Paparadelle alla Iosa | Queen St. West
Not to mention, Zoobombs! I found one of their albums in a used bin at Amoeba Records many years ago and bought it on a completely uninformed hunch. Never in a million years did I think I'd come across their usually Tokyo-based noise-riff paroxysms in the pouring rain of Toronto. Ecstatic-making, it all.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario